Below you will find some practical info about our courses. If you have any remaining questions, just contact us.
- Participants are expected to bring their own laptops!! In case this is a problem, contact us to see if we can find a solution.
- Slides, exercises and other material are in English
- Courses are presented in English, but can alternatively be given in Dutch for unilingual Dutch audiences
- Slides will be handed out at the end of the course and the sources for exercises will be made available digitally
AarschotThe courses scheduled in Aarschot will be organized in our new offices. The address: Kleine Mechelsebaan 52, 3200 Aarschot (Belgium). (full map).
- Aarschot is situated between Leuven (23 km) and Hasselt (45 km) and it takes just a 35 minute drive to get there from Brussels.
- You can easily reach us by car, we are only a 2 km drive away from Exit 22 (Aarschot) of the E314 highway. We have plenty of private parking space.
- Public transport information: you can come by train and/or by bus. Our office is a 1 km walk from the train station. We can also arrange for someone to pick you up at the train station.
GhentThe courses in Ghent will be held in a location within walking distance from the Ghent St-Pieters railway station. The address changes based on the training date and will be communicated upon confirmation of your registration. (full map).
Day ScheduleOur day schedule typically looks like this:
- 08:30-10:30 (2h)
- 10:30-10:45 (break)
- 10:45-12:30 (1:45h)
- 12:30-13:00 (lunch)
- 13:00-15:00 (2h)
- 15:00-15:15 (break)
- 15:15-17:00 (1:45h)
DiscountsIf you – as an employer – want to register multiple participants for one course, group discounts are possible. Just contact us for details and provide us with the desired course name and estimated number of participants.
Custom coursesCustom courses are possible, even at your location if you prefer so. Just contact us to discuss your desired course content and timings.